Help With Past Due Child Support

Help With Past Due Child Support

Do you owe money for back child support?

What if you don't have enough money to pay a lump sum?

Is your only option pay up, or Jail?


Federal Laws can help in this situation....not as much as with other types of debts....but at least some. Federal bankruptcy law can at least allow you to repay the total amount owed for back child support over a period of up to 60 months.... and likely....this could keep you out of jail. If you owed $10,000 in back payments, your repayment using federal laws would be less than $50 per week.

Would you still have to continue paying your regular child support payment? The answer is yes. Bankruptcy is powerful, but not that powerful.... good, but not that good.

Will filing bankruptcy stop legal action against you? Yes... in most cases... at least with past due child support, and as long as you are filing a Chapter 13 case. By filing for bankruptcy, your plan provides for full payment of the past due amount over a period of 60 months.

The good news is that most people who choose to repay back child support in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy case are not burdened by legal difficulties and state court hearings, once they start the process. Federal laws were meant to solve these problems.

If you owe past due child support, you need to take action quickly. Don't wait until it is too late. The first move should be yours, not the police department, your ex-wife, or anyone else. You need to take control of this situation.... and if you do.... you can take credit for resolving the delinquency in payments.

You start by making a call to our office for a FREE confidential appointment to discuss everything in detail. If you decide to use federal law to resolve your situation, it's only $0 to open a file and start the paperwork. The faster that you act, the better it will be for you. It doesn't matter what the circumstances were or are, only that you are acting in a positive manner to resolve this financial obligation in a professional and legal way.

Federal law can provide you with FAST protection. Once you file, you don't have to talk to anyone regarding the matter. Once you retain our services and file your case, you just refer all calls to us. We know what to say and what to do on your behalf.

Make the call now!

You can reach our office at the toll free number: +1-833-627-0115.

Call now and start sleeping again!