Your Initial Consultation is absolutely FREE.
You can set up an initial consultation and just come in.
You don't have to do a thing.
You don't have to get prepared.
All we ask is that you: Grab up your bills and bring them with you. If you have a paycheck stub, bring that along to.
However...some people like to speed up the process.
Are you one of those people? If so, for you...we have attached to this website our "online" Intake Form....so that you can fill it out ahead of time. Please "click" on the button below:
(1) Fill out the "online" Intake Form to the best of your ability. If you don't understand a question or don't know an answer, don't worry about it. Just do the best you can. We will help you finish answering the Intake Form when you come in for your appointment.
(2) Don't forget to set up your FREE Initial Consultation. If you have already set up an appointment for your FREE Consultation, great. If not, setting up your free consultation is easy. You have 2 choices: You can set up your consultation using our "online" Appointment Scheduler.....OR....if you prefer...you can call and speak to a "live" person.
Using our "online" Appointment Scheduler:
Want to speak to a "live" person instead?
Things To Remember:
(1) You must be a resident of North Carolina. We have offices in Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilson, Greensboro and Garner.
(2) When you come in for your FREE Consultation, please let our receptionists know that you have already filled out our "online" Intake Form, so that we can print out a copy to use during your consultation. This is important since, generally, we conduct interviews in the order in which properly completed Intake Forms are handed in.
(3) If you have not filled out the entire Intake Form, we may ask you to sit down to try to fill it out in more detail, so that we will have as full and complete a picture as possible concerning your financial situation. Please rest assured that there is nothing on the Intake Form that is not important.
(4) When you arrive in our office, we hope that you will be seen immediately. However, please bear with us. Sometimes, our interviewers get backed up, in which case, it is possible that your initial interview may be delayed for up to an hour. Most of the time, this does not happen, but we just want to let you know that this is possible. There are a number of reasons for this. Sometimes, an interviewer calls out sick, in which case, we end up short-handed. Another reason is that some interviews take longer than others. We promise to show you all your options and to try to answer all your questions. If we are backed up, it may simply be because we are trying to keep our promise to the person or persons being interviewed ahead of you.
(5) All of the information you provide in our “online” Intake Form, other questionnaires, and any and all other documents of whatever nature, is intended to be and will be treated as confidential communications with my attorney. The only exception will be that information included in the final documents as may be filed with the bankruptcy court and then, only in the event that you decide that filing bankruptcy is in your best interest.