Your Initial Consultation is absolutely FREE.
You can set up an initial consultation and we will call you..
You don't have to do a thing.
You don't have to get prepared.
All we ask is that you: Grab up your bills and have them ready to refer to. If you have a paycheck stub, please have that ready too.
However...some people like to speed up the process.
Are you one of those people? If so, for you...we have attached to this website our "online" Intake Form....so that you can fill it out ahead of time. Please "click" on the button below:
(1) Fill out the "online" Intake Form to the best of your ability. If you don't understand a question or don't know an answer, don't worry about it. Just do the best you can. We will help you finish answering the Intake Form when we speak to you.
(2) Don't forget to set up your FREE Initial Consultation. If you have already set up an appointment for your FREE Consultation, great. If not, setting up your free consultation is easy. You have 2 choices: You can set up your consultation using our "online" Appointment Scheduler.....OR....if you prefer...you can call and speak to a "live" person.
Using our "online" Appointment Scheduler:
Want to speak to a "live" person instead?
Things To Remember:
(1) You must be a resident of North Carolina. We have offices in Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilson, Greensboro, Garner and Wilmington/Southport.
(2) After you book your appointment, we will send you an email that explains what all is involved. PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL. It contains valuable information about your appointment. We will also send you text messages if you gave us a cell number. NOTE: After you book your appointment, it may take up to an hour before your receive any information from us.
(3) The consultation and the information is FREE.
(4) Please bear with us. These are crazy times. We may not be able to call you right at the time set. It could be as much as a hour or more later. The reason: We have to wait for someone on the staff to free up. However, please know that you are very important to us and that as soon as someone on our staff frees up from helping someone else,we will call you.
(5) All of the information you provide in our “online” Intake Form, other questionnaires, and any and all other documents of whatever nature, is intended to be and will be treated as confidential communications with my attorney. The only exception will be that information included in the final documents as may be filed with the bankruptcy court and then, only in the event that you decide that filing bankruptcy is in your best interest.