Here are some of the warning signs that you are already in financial trouble.
If you answer "Yes" to even one of these questions, you probably need to stop and find out your options.
Whatever you do, don’t allow yourself to be lulled into a false sense of security just because you're not late with any of your payments.
Just because you can pay your the required "minimum payments" each month, does not mean you are financially fit.
Low monthly "minimum payments" are almost all "interest". Verty little goes to pay down "principal", the part that pays down your balance..
The "minimum payment" is cleverly designed to keep you trapped in debt for your entire life.
Do you really want to spend the best years of your life trapped in debt?
- Do you need your next paycheck to survive?
- Are you borrowing from "Peter" to pay "Paul"?
- Are you spending more than 20 percent of your net income on credit card bills?
- Are you dipping into your savings or retirement accounts just to pay your monthly bills?
- Are you using credit cards to pay for necessities like groceries because you don't have the cash?
- Do you have more than two or three major credit cards?
- Do you depend on family and friends to bail you out?
- Are you financing a car for six or more years, or leasing, so that you will have a lower monthly payment?
- When you buy a car, are you more concerned with the amount of monthly payment than the cost of the car?
- Do you need a co-signer in order to get a loan?
- Are you hiding purchases from your spouse or family?
- Do you lie to your spouse or other family members about your spending or hide credit card statements?
- Are you overdue on any of your bills?
- Are you having to resort to "pay day" lenders to make ends meet?
- Are you pawning your belongings to come up with cash?
- Are you starting to look at making just "minimum payments" as being normal?
- Do you count on the "float" time between when you give someone a check and when it is cashed; to give you time to make sure the money is in the bank?
- Are you unsure at this point exactly, what you actually owe on all your debts?
- Have you tried to purchase something only to have your credit card declined?
- Do you bounce checks?
- Are you getting collection calls from the creditors?
- Have you been denied additional credit?
- Are you getting charged a high interest rate when you borrow money?
Here's a telling question:
Knowing what you know about your own situation, would you lend yourself more money?
Recognizing that you have a problem, that you are over-your-head in debt, is the first step toward recovery.
The second stiep is to take action to at least find out what your options are.
With us, you can find out for FREE.
Remember...doing nothing, changes nothing.
Call for a FREE Debt Consultation.
NO NEED TO COME IN. With us, you can do it all...right OVER-THE-PHONE.
Call toll free +1-833-627-0115.