By John T. Orcutt, Bankruptcy Attorney
Offices in: Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilson, Greensboro, Garner or Wilmington
Ever since the new bankruptcy law came into effect on October of 2005, many misinformed consumers thought their chances of being debt-free just took a turn for the worse. Luckily for you, the new big, bad bankruptcy law "ain't that bad"!
In fact, as it turns out, the new law is actually more “consumer oriented” than the old law. Many people are getting an even better deal under the NEW law, than people did under the OLD law! And you might be one of those people.
The NEW bankruptcy law is over 500 pages long, but as you would expect, we have thoroughly read, studied, dissected, picked apart, analyzed, and examined all 500+ pages of it. We can now state with certainty that, for the most part, if you have debt problems, we can help. In fact, there is plenty of good news.
What does the “new and improved” bankruptcy law allow us to do?
- It's easier for people to qualify for bankruptcy help
- The results people can achieve are even better under the new law.
- If you qualify, the law allows you to enroll in our $99/mo Debt Buster Plan
Now, under the NEW law, if you qualify, you can consolidate all your credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, and other dischargeable unsecured debts into one low, easy, affordable payment of only $99 per month. And get this! This payment replaces all the other payments on these debts, and this saves clients hundreds of dollars per month!
What can you do with these savings?
- Afford food for your children and family
- Move into a better, safer neighborhood
- Save for emergencies
- Save for retirement
- Stay out of debt
- Afford Christmas gifts for your children
Seem too good to be true? Then, like most people, you do not understand how powerful bankruptcy is. That's why we provide a FREE initial consultation! Call 1-888-234-4181 now and find out how you can be debt-free in 12 months or less.
If you don't get some help, will you be any better off in 12 months, or will you still be deep in debt, still worrying yourself to death, still depriving your family of the things it needs, and just a whole year older?
Let me ask you some questions:
- Wouldn't it feel good to make the creditors settle for what you can afford, rather than what they
- Are you sick and tired of the worry and the stress and waking up in a sweat?
- Wouldn't it feel good to be back in control again, telling the creditors what you’re going to pay,
rather than the other way around?
- Do you want to put your family first, ahead of the bill collectors?
- Wouldn't it feel good to tell the nasty bill collectors to stop calling, and then make it stick?
- Wouldn't it be more fun going to work, knowing that, on payday, there's something in it for
- Do you want a chance to get your life back?
The whole idea of bankruptcy is to get you back on your feet by giving you a payment you can afford and letting you be done with that part of your debt you simply cannot afford. Can you afford $99/mo? It's your choice. You can keep slugging it out creditors who don't care, or you can choose to get your life back, get your family back on track, and get the “fresh start” you need. We have helped over 20,000 families. Believe me, we know. We've seen the pain. We've seen all the lives on hold. Fight the curse...come see us. There’s plenty of help and relief available under the new bankruptcy law. Our team of experienced attorneys and paralegals is ready to help you get the debt relief you need.
Call today for a totally FREE Debt Consultation.
Just call toll free 1-888-234-4181.
Want to learn more...lots more?
WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT?
'Click' on the following topics to find out how:
THERE ARE 2 MAJOR OPTIONS: CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT...
'Click' on the following topics of interest:
WANT TO LEARN MORE?