Avoid these mistakes on your tax return
Image via Pixabay
There’s less than a month until the tax filing deadline, and we’ve got some tips for Greensboro consumers to help ensure your tax refund isn’t held up by the IRS. Given that most taxpayers now file their returns electronically, things move faster. The IRS issues refunds within 21 days on 90% of tax returns. But what about the other 10% of returns that don’t get paid within three weeks? Today we’ll look at the top mistakes that delay tax refunds.