Encourage Your Brother To Consider Bankruptcy
You’re not in debt? Since you are not in debt, you think you’re okay.
Well, think again.
What do you think is going to happen to all those good, hard-working people who are deep in debt but don’t file bankruptcy?
There are consequences for you too:
|More Taxes For You To Pay
- Some of those people will lose hope and give up. What good is it to work if you can’t earn enough money to pay your bills? When these people quit work, that mean fewer people paying income taxes. The money has to come from somewhere, so it’s more taxes on you.
- Others will start working off the books to stay away from the bill collectors, which again means fewer people paying income taxes and more taxes for you.
- Some of those people will get behind on their car payments and lose their cars to repossession. Without their cars, they will lose their jobs. Think about it. How will they get to work without a car? Without jobs, people pay less income taxes, which means more taxes for you.
- So what happens to all those people who don't know enough to consider bankruptcy and end up out of work? Some will apply for public assistance. You know who’s going to foot the bill for that? You are. More people applying for public assistance means more taxes to collect, which means more taxes for you.
|More People Living At Your House
- So what happens to people when the public assistance runs out? Or, what if there is no public assistance? These people have to live somewhere.
- Your only hope is that none of these people are related to you, because if they areyou can bet they, their spouse, their children, and all their belongings will show up at your house. Think about it.
- What are you going to do if your brother, sister, mom, dad, niece or nephew shows up at your door? It's either YOUR HOUSE or its OUT ON THE STREET.
- Would you be able to shut the door in their faces?
|More People Living Out On the Street
- Many people don't have anyone to take them in and then its OUT ON THE STREET. In just 12 months, over 1.5 million families filed bankruptcy. What if none of those families had filed bankruptcy, then lost their homes and cars, and had no one to take them in?
- That’s a lot of families living out on the street. And you get to see them every day on your way to work and the store... everywhere. Is that the kind of America you want to live in?
Is someone in your family deep in debt?
Do you know other people deep in debt?
Do them a favor. Get them in to see us. There is so much we can do to save families....using the power of bankruptcy.
But...sometimes...people just need a push from someone who cares about them.
Be that person...Be that person TODAY!