The Law Offices Of John T. Orcutt:
- We are a law firm of 9 attorneys and approximately 60 support staff.
- We practice exclusively Consumer and Small Business Debtor Bankruptcy law.
- We offer services in 6 offices, located in Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilson, Greensboro, Garner or Wilmington.
- We practice bankruptcy law before the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for both the Eastern and Middle Districts of North Carolina.
- We offer services to clients living in approximately 50 counties of North Carolina.
- We file approximately 200 to 350 cases per month.
- We have helped over 30,000 families get free from the burden of debt since 1985.
- Our goal is to provide the absolutely best quality service possible to North Carolinians burdened with debt.
Our Goals Are Your Goals.
- Our goal is to help you and your family get free from the burden of debt.
- Our goal is to help you lower your monthly payments enough for you to live on what you earn.
- Our goal is to help you get rid of the stress caused by too many bills.
- Our goal is to help you and your family get back on your feet.
- Our goal is to try to put the smile back on your face and the spring back into your step.
- Our goal is to help you get into a position where you can...once again....look with hope to the future, sleep peacefully and not worry about bills.
If these are your goals too....call us. We would love to help.
We offer a totally FREE, totally confidential, Consultation, where you can get all your debt questions answered and find out all your options.
Want to set up an appointment...right here...right now!
You can, using our "online" Appointment Scheduler.
Day or night, 7 days a week, just click on this button:
Don't see an appointment date or time that's good for you OR
just want to speak to a "live" person. NO PROBLEM.
Night or day, 7 days a week, just call the following toll free number:
Want to learn more...lots more?
WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT?
'Click' on the following topics to find out how:
THERE ARE 2 MAJOR OPTIONS: CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT...
'Click' on the following topics of interest:
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
* This result assumes that you also stay in your bankrupty case long enough to get a your final "discharge"